Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
GST No. 09AAGCM4426M1Z3
This privacy notice tells you who we are, what personal data we collect about you, why we collect it, and what we do with it. Keep in mind that, for the purposes of this privacy notice, personal data means any information or set of information that directly or indirectly identifies you, such as your name, email or phone number.
WE WANT YOU TO
1. Feel comfortable using our desktop websites.
2. Feel secure submitting information to us.
3. Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site.
4. Know that by using our sites/interface you are consenting to the collection of certain data.
WE MAY COLLECT THE FOLLOWING PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND NOT LIMITED TO ON OUR WEBSITE:
1. Name including first and last name.
2. Primary email address.
3. Alternate email address.
4. Mobile phone number and contact details.
5. ZIP/Postal code.
6. Financial information (like account or credit card numbers).
7. Opinions of features on our websites.
8. Other information as per our registration process.
WE MAY ALSO COLLECT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
1. About the pages you visit/access.
2. The links you click on our site.
3. The number of times you access the page.
4. The number of times you have shopped on our website, mobile site, etc.
HOW IS THE INFORMATION USED?
WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO:
1. Help us provide personalized features.
2. Tailor our site to your interest.
3. To get in touch with you when necessary.
4. To provide the services requested by you.
5. To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy.
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
Unless otherwise stated in this notice, these are the categories of third parties with whom we may share your personal data: 1)Our Midas-affiliated companies: Due to our global nature, your personal data may be disclosed to other Midas-affiliated companies. Of course, we will make sure that access to your personal data will be granted on a need-to-know basis. 2)Our service providers: We may engage with third party service providers (e.g. IT providers, customer service providers) and ask them to perform certain processing operations on our behalf, such as storing personal data. 3)Our business partners: sometimes, we may partner with our business partners to provide you with services, and in this context, we may share your personal data with them. 4)Third parties with corporate transactions: at times, we may be involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, joint venture, reorganization, sale of assets or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.